This pasta dish is perfectly buttery, flavorful, and cheesy – without the cheese! Use your favorite pasta + three simple ingredients to make this comfort meal:
Nutritional yeast – this adds a cheesy flavor + lots of nutrients!
Garlic salt: this adds lots of flavor!
That’s all! Top it with some vegan parmesan and parsley if desired.
If you love this simple pasta recipe, check out some of our other favorites:
Vegan Butter Parm Noodles
- 1 (16 oz) package noodles of choice (use gluten free, if desired)
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- Vegan parmesan, for topping
- Parsley, for topping
- Boil the noodles according the the instructions on the packaging. Once ready, strain, rinse, and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan (we prefer to just use the same saucepan from the noodles). Add the noodles back in with the nutritional yeast and garlic salt. Stir to combine.
- Serve warm topped with vegan parmesan and parsley!