If you love simple recipes and desserts for one, then this cookie dough is a must-make! You need just three ingredients and a few minutes to throw it together.
You only need three ingredients for this recipe:
- vegan butter
- granulated sugar
- all-purpose flour (see recipe notes for how to heat-treat)
If desired, you can top this with some vegan sprinkles!
How to make this cookie dough
- Using a fork, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Stir in the flour.
- Serve! If desired, top with some vegan sprinkles.
You may also like
Three Ingredient Sugar Cookie Dough For One
- 1 1/2 tbsp (21 g) vegan butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp (18 g) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (15 g) all-purpose flour*
- Vegan sprinkles (optional)
- Mix the butter and sugar in a small bowl until well combined (we like to use a fork).
- Stir in the flour*.
- Top with sprinkles, if desired. Enjoy!
- Make sure to measure your flour spoon and level method.
- To remove the risks that come with eating raw flour, spread it on a baking sheet and bake it for 5 minutes at 350°F, then allow to cool completely before using in this recipe.