If you grew up eating Dunkaroos, then this is the recipe for you. For the fourth day of the 12 Days of Vegan Christmas, we’re sharing the recipe for this Sugar Cookie Dip that requires just five main ingredients. It’s a frosting-like dip that’s absolutely perfect when paired with vegan animal crackers and will remind you of that classic treat from your childhood. Plus, it’s vegan and gluten-free!
The 12 Days of Vegan Christmas
Today is day 4 of our annual 12 Days of Vegan Christmas, where we share 12 holiday-inspired vegan recipes leading up to Christmas day.
Day 1: Creamy Alfredo Casserole
Day 2: Double Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
Day 3: Kale and Caramelized Onion Dip
Day 4: Today!
- vegan cream cheese
- vegan butter
- granulated sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- pure almond extract (optional, but absolutely delicious)
- powdered sugar
- vegan sprinkles (for topping)
How to serve
We highly recommend serving these with vegan, gluten-free vanilla animal crackers. It’s also great with graham crackers, Oreos, or any crunchy cookie!
You may also like
Cookie Dough Dip
Classic Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Dough Bars
Funfetti Cookie Dough Dip
Sugar Cookie Dip
- 1 cup (8 oz; 226 g) vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick; 113 g) vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp pure almond extract (optional)
- 2 cups (250 g) powdered sugar
- Vegan sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- Add the vegan cream cheese and vegan butter to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and beat well, allowing the sugar to dissolve a bit. Beat in the vanilla and almond extract (if using – use desired amount).
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with sprinkles, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately or chill until you serve!
- Serve with vegan animal cracker, graham crackers, cookies, or whatever you’d like!