If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert that your family will rave over this Easter then you’ve come to the right place. This toffee bark is so good, you won’t be able to stop eating it.
It starts with a layer of graham crackers, then it’s topped with a simple homemade toffee, chocolate, white chocolate, walnuts, sprinkles, and vegan chocolate gems. Yes, it is as good as it sounds.
This recipe requires just eight ingredients! You can also customize the toppings as desired.
- vegan graham crackers use (gluten-free if desired!)
- vegan butter
- brown sugar
- vegan chocolate chips
- vegan white chocolate chips
- chopped pecans, walnuts, or nuts of choice
- vegan pastel sprinkles
- vegan chocolate gems
How to make this bark
You’ll start by making a two-ingredient caramel-like sauce by heating vegan butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and allowing it to boil for about 30 seconds.
Next, you’ll pour this over a layer of graham crackers and bake in the 400 degree oven for 5 minutes. This turns the sauce into a toffee.
Once out of the oven, you’ll sprinkle chocolate chips and white chocolate chips all overtop. Bake for another two minutes to melt the chocolate, then spread it all over.
Finally, top with walnuts, sprinkles, and chocolate gems. Allow it to cool at room temperature or in the fridge then break it up into pieces!
Other variations of this bark
If you’re looking for more options, we have a more basic variation of this bark called Graham Cracker Toffee Bark, and we also have the classic Chocolate Toffee Saltine Bark. You can also customize this bark however you’d like! It would be delicious with caramel chips, mini marshmallows, or even chopped peanut butter cups!
You may also like
Mini Cookie Dough Chocolate Eggs
Monster Cookie Bars
Funfetti Cake Batter Puppy Chow
Magic Cookie Bars
Easter Toffee Bark
- 14 full sheets of vegan graham crackers (gluten-free if desired)
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan butter
- 1/2 cup (165 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (85 g) vegan chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 3/4 cup (127 g) vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (75 g) chopped pecans, walnuts, or nuts of choice
- 1/4 cup (70 g) vegan pastel sprinkles
- 2/3 cup (115 g) vegan chocolate gems, partially crushed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly place the graham crackers among the baking sheet, creating two rows of 7 graham cracker sheets.
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the butter and let it begin to melt.
- Add the brown sugar and stir while continuing to heat on low until butter is completely melted and the mixture is combined.
- Turn the heat to medium-high until the mixture is boiling and let boil for ~30 seconds. Remove from heat and pour the mixture over the graham crackers. Use a rubber scraper to evenly spread overtop.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and evenly sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, then the white chocolate chips. Place back in the oven for another two minutes.
- Once out of the oven, use a rubber scraper or the bottom of a spoon to spread the chocolate all over the crackers, creating a marble effect.
- Sprinkle the nuts, sprinkles, and gems on top.
- Allow to cool at room temperature or in the fridge until firm. Break into pieces and enjoy!