As much as we love using our Crockpot™ Slow Cookers to make quick and easy savory meals, we’ve also created some of our favorite decadent desserts in our slow cookers. Just take a look at our Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake or our Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake.
This Chocolate Fondue requires just 4 ingredients, 30 minutes, and stays warm in your Crockpot™ Slow Cooker all night long.
Cook up mouthwatering dips, chilis, soups, stews, and more in the Crockpot™ Design Series 3-Quart Classic Slow Cooker. Its elevated design features a traditional aesthetic and warm Woodgrain finish.
3-Qt. Capacity: Its 3-quart size is perfect for small meals and dips!
Manual Control: The 3 manual cook settings—High, Low, and Warm—provide cooking flexibility.
Warm Setting: The Manual Warm setting keeps food at serving temperature until you’re ready to eat! This is also perfect for keeping dips warm as your guests graze on them throughout the night.
Dishwasher- and Oven-Safe: The removable stoneware bowl and glass lid are both dishwasher-safe (and the stoneware is even oven-safe!).
Grab a Crockpot™ Design Series 3-Quart Classic Slow Cooker of your own here.
This fondue requires just 4 ingredients:
- chopped vegan chocolate (use a combo of your favorites!)
- canned coconut milk
- pure vanilla extract
How to make this fondue
This dessert couldn’t get much easier. Just add 4 ingredients – chocolate, coconut milk, vanilla, and salt – to your Crockpot™ Slow Cooker, stir, and cook on high for 30 minutes, stirring every 10. Easy peasy!
Turn your slow cooker to the warm setting and leave this fondue out for guests to graze on all night!
You may like these other slow cooker recipes
Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
- Crockpot™ Slow Cooker (3 qt or similar)
- 2 1/2 cups (370 g) chopped vegan chocolate
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) canned coconut milk, stirred before measuring (about 1/2 of a can)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Graham crackers, cookies, strawberries, Nutter Butters, potato chips, vanilla/strawberry wafers, pretzels, etc.
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker and stir.
- Put on the lid and set the slow cooker to High Setting for 30 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes. If necessary, cook longer, in 10 minute intervals, until the fondue is completely smooth and creamy.
- Set the slow cooker to Warm Setting and serve! This will allow the fondue to stay warm and creamy all night.