These cookies are deliciously flavored with Biscoff cookie butter and loaded with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. They’re topped with Biscoff cookie pieces for a perfect crunch.
The 12 Days of Vegan Christmas
Today is day 6 of our annual 12 Days of Vegan Christmas, where we share 12 holiday-inspired vegan recipes leading up to Christmas day.
Day 1: Creamy Alfredo Casserole
Day 4: Sugar Cookie Dip
Day 5: Loaded Smashed Potatoes
Day 6: Today!
You’ll need the following ingredients for these Biscoff Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- baking soda
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- vegan butter
- vegan cookie butter
- granulated sugar
- light or dark brown sugar
- non-dairy milk
- pure vanilla extract
- vegan chocolate chips
- vegan mini marshmallows
- Biscoff cookies
You may also like
Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Biscoff Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups (281 g all-purpose flour (measured correctly*)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp (5 g) cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon optional
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan butter, softened*
- 1/2 cup (120 g) vegan cookie butter
- 1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (220 g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (150 g) vegan mini marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups (210 g) vegan chocolate chips
- Biscoff cookies, broken into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line three baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, cornstarch, and cinnamon (if using).
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, cookie butter, sugar and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes. Add the milk and vanilla and beat again until smooth and creamy.
- Add about half of the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just combined. Add the rest and mix until just combined.
- Mix in the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Roll out ~1.5 tbsp (22 g) balls of dough. Place on the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2″ (5 cm) between each.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9-11 minutes. Immediately place a piece of a Biscoff cookie on top of each cookie.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheets then enjoy!
- Measure your flour using the spoon-and-level method.
- For best results, you should use vegan buttery sticks. You should soften for 30 minutes to one hour before using.