These cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with mint chocolate Oreo deliciousness. Think a triple chocolate cookie meets a Thin Mint. Yes, they’re that good.
These cookies, as with all of our recipes, are completely vegan! That means no eggs or dairy are required for this recipe. If you’re looking for even more cookie recipes, check these out:
For even more, just search “cookies” on the sidebar!
You’ll need the following ingredients to make these cookies:
- all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- cocoa powder
- baking soda
- vegan butter (our favorite brand)
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- nondairy milk
- peppermint extract
- pure vanilla extract
- vegan chocolate chips
- vegan white chocolate chips
- mint Oreos
You may also like
Triple Chocolate Mint Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 2/3 cup (66 g) cocoa powder (measured correctly)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (226 g) vegan butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) nondairy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup (170 g) vegan chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 3/4 cup (170 g) vegan white chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 2 cups (200 g) mint Oreo chunks, plus more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- To a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Add the milk, vanilla and peppermint and beat again until creamy.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and Oreo pieces.
- Scoop out 3 tbsp-sized balls of dough and place on the baking sheets, leaving room in between for spreading. Top each with extra chocolate chips and Oreo pieces.
- Baking no more than two sheets at a time, bake for 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool on their pans, then enjoy!