This pie is rich, silky, and reminiscent of hot chocolate! It requires just six ingredients and ten minutes of prep.
The 12 Days of Vegan Christmas
Today is the final day of our annual 12 Days of Vegan Christmas, where we share 12 holiday-inspired vegan recipes leading up to Christmas day.
Day 1: Creamy Alfredo Casserole
Day 4: Sugar Cookie Dip
Day 5: Loaded Smashed Potatoes
Day 10: Date Crumble Bars
Day 11: Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Day 12: Today!
Requiring just six ingredients, this pie couldn’t get any easier:
- vegan cream cheese
- vegan marshmallow topping (Smucker’s brand is vegan)
- vegan hot cocoa mix
- pure vanilla extract
- vegan whipped topping
- vegan graham cracker pie crust
You may also like
Frozen Hot Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 1 (8 oz / 226 g) container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (140 g) vegan marshmallow topping
- 1/2 cup (100 g) vegan hot cocoa mix
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (168 g) vegan whipped topping, defrosted (plus more for topping if desired)
- 1 (9" [23 cm]) vegan graham cracker pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- Vegan mini marshmallows, for topping (optional)
- Add the vegan cream cheese, marshmallow sauce, hot cocoa mix and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping, being careful not to overmix and cause it to deflate.
- Pour into the crust and smooth out the top.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours, then either serve immediately or for a softer texture, place in the fridge 30 minutes to an hour before enjoying. Serve with extra whipped topping and mini marshmallows, if desired.